Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And now there are four!

The two right hand running boards just got delivered by UPS and are as perfect as the two left hand boards. Now all I need is a little warm weather so I can get the undersides painted and installed on the cars. Whoppee! The long frustrating wait is finally over.

And here's a bonus: the one part I have not been able to find is a spare tire lock. However, I was talking to my Ohio Buick friend Spider Kilbane Sunday night and happened to mention that fact. Lo and behold, he had one for his '36 Buick that he kept when he sold the car (his had sidemounts and he needed two, but never found a 2nd one). Bingo, for a very fair price it is now mine, complete with key. He's the guy who also had a spare heater switch, and a real testiment to the power of networking. Is this a great hobby or what?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home